Who The Event Is For
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- North American E&P Companies
- North American Midstream Companies
- North American Refineries & Petrochemical Companies
With The Following Job Titles:
Directors, Head Of, Manager, Officers, Administrators, Architects, Specialists, Auditors, Engineers, Designers, Analysts
- Process Control
- Cyber Security
- Information Cyber Security
- Digital Risk
- Enterprise Risk
- Incident & Crisis Management
- Network & Communications
- Operational Technology
- Data Privacy
- Compliance And Regulatory
- Control Systems
- Industrial Security
- Corporate Security
- Security Systems
Plus Key Suppliers Of:
- Threat Detection Services
- Encryption Systems
- Reservoir Engineering Companies
- Network Security Systems
- Phishing Protection Services
- Intrusion Detection Systems IDS
- Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Cyber Incident Response
- Network Hardware Installation Services
- Network Software Installation Services
- Supervisory Applications
- Firewalls Layers
- Cyber Security Protocols
Building on the success of the industry acclaimed Wellsite Automation Series, the Cyber Security For Process Control Remote Oil & Gas Assets 2016 is set to take place on June 22 and 23 in Houston, Texas. Cyber Security For Process Control Remote Oil and Gas Assets 2016 will be examining innovative methods of cost and time effectively enhancing cyber security for remote access process control systems to prevent cyber attacks on critical data.
In 2010, we launched our first American unconventional oil & gas conference, and our work and success in the space has grown from there and diversified into our sister companies, Canadian and London Business Conferences. We spearhead a multitude of cutting edge and forward thinking summits globally, all designed to deliver specific solutions to current technical, strategic and tactical challenges being faced by companies working in all areas of the oil and gas industry.
DID YOU KNOW?
We have held over 150 Summits in the Oil and Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees.
Our Oil and Gas Summits have taken place globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have included; Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, BP, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Apache Corporation, Hess Corporation, Continental Resources, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, Plains Exploration and Production, Arsenal Energy, Crescent Point Energy, EnerVest Operating, Marathon Oil Company, Halcon Resources, QEP Resources, Hunt Oil Company, WPX Energy and many more.
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have include Phillips 66, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name a few.
OUR RELATED EVENTS:
Well Site Automation 2016
27 - 28 January - Houston, Texas
Solutions Delivered Over The Two Days Including:
- Robust E&P Strategies: Looking At Demonstrating Ways To Cost-Effectively Secure Networks, Remote Assets And Remote Means Of Communication Against Cyber Attacks
- What Are The True Risks That E&Ps Should Prepare For? Know When A $1 Million Spending On Defenses Is Justified On Assets Worth $100k
- Access Control: Understand High Quality Protocols To Control Access To PCN Systems And Harden Infrastructure Whilst Maintaining Easy Communication
- Sustainable Cyber Security Policies: Learn What Is Good Enough
- Responding To Intrusion: Real World Case Studies On How An Operator Responded To And Managed An Actual Intrusion On Its Network
- Improving Firewall Policies To Bring Them Up To The Highest Level: Having A Firewall It Isn't A Solution In Itself - It Has To Be Properly Managed And Maintained. A Full Section Of The Conference Has Been Dedicated To This Hot Issue
- Securing Brownfield Equipment: Demonstrating How To Make Old Equipment And Systems Secure Without Embarking On Million-Dollar-Upgrades